Fixing Badge Errors in WeekCal
If you're facing issues with badge notifications in WeekCal, please follow these steps to resolve the problem:
- Tap the gear icon to enter the Settings menu. Then choose General and then Badge.
- Select different badge options and confirm them. Then return them to the options you prefer.
If this does not fix the trouble you're having, make sure that Notifications are turned on.
- Tap the gear icon to enter the Settings menu. Then tap General and then Permissions.
- Ensure that the Notification option is enabled.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Scroll and find WeekCal.
- Tap on Notification then toggle Badges off and then back on.
Once you've done the above, restart your device. After rebooting, the badge error should be resolved.
If you still encounter any issues, or have further questions, please feel free to get in touch with our support team.