Fixing Incorrect "Time to Location" in WeekCal
When creating an event in WeekCal, the "time to location" feature helps you plan out travel time. However, if it's showing incorrect times, manually setting the locations might be the solution you need.
Manually Set Home Location
- Open the WeekCal app.
- Tap the (Gear) button to access the Settings interface.
- Navigate to General.
- Scroll to the Travel Time section and tap on Home Address.
- Use the Drop Pin feature in WeekCal to manually set your home location.
- Tap "Done" to complete the process.
Manually Set Event Location
- Open the event you want to modify.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Tap the Drop Pin icon in the Location Address field.
- Use the Drop Pin feature to manually set the event's location.
- Tap Done to complete the process.
By manually setting both your home location and the event's location using the Drop Pin feature, you should see an accurate "time to location" in WeekCal. If the issue persists, consider reaching out to our support for further assistance.