If you have successfully linked your Google Calendar account to your iOS device and have also set that Google Calendar as the default calendar in WeekCal , then any events that you create in WeekCal will automatically synchronize with your Google Calendar.
How to Add a Google Calendar to the iOS Calendar App
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and select Calendar.
- Tap Accounts.
- Select Add Account from the bottom of the list.
- Select Google.
- Enter your Google account email address and password, selecting Next after each entry.
How to make the Google Calendar the default
- Once the account is added, go back to Settings > Calendar.
- Tap Default Calendar.
- Select the Google Calendar you want to use as your default.
Now, your Google Calendar should be synced with your iOS Calendar. Any events you create in WeekCal will be visible on your Google Calendar, and vice versa, provided your device is connected to the internet. If the events do not appear immediately, give it some time as syncing might not be instantaneous.
For more information, please see this Apple Support page.