Backup & Sync App Settings
Warning: These settings don't influence your iCloud Calendar Synchronization Settings!
See Sync iCloud Calendars how to sync to iCloud
See Restore App Settings how to restore settings
You can synchronize your app settings via iCloud (iCloud account required) or you can create a backup stored as an email.
Make sure the following settings are enabled in your iCloud account:
- System settings > iCloud > iCloud drive
Now, in the app:
- Select 'Settings'
- Select 'General' (if you want to synchronize your custom colors set Synchronize colors to ON).
- Select 'Synchronize settings'
Tap the second left button on the title bar to view your calendar list. Tap the blue button next to a calendar to edit its settings.
iPhone:Tap the little gear icon on the bottom bar, then tap Calendars from the popup. Tap the edit button next to a calendar to edit its settings.
If you don't have an iCloud account you can export your settings via email by tapping the ''Backup settings via email' button in the above screen. You can open this file from an email on your device to import the settings again.
iCloud sync still not working
If you have the above settings enabled, but your app settings still aren't syncing, try the following:
1. Disable your iCloud account under System settings > iCloud on both iPad and iPhone.
2. Re-enable your iCloud account under System settings > iCloud on both iPad and iPhone
3. Reboot both your devices.