Google Alert Settings
Changing Alert Settings
- Log in to your Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar
- Click the settings gear in the upper right hand corner. Select the Settings link.
- Go to the horizontal menu in the upper right and select Settings.
- Under Calendar Settings, select the Calendars link.
- Go to the desired calendar on the list of My Calendars. Select the Notifications link for that calendar.
- Go to the Event reminders section and use the By default, remind me via dropdown and select Email or SMS. You can adjust how much time before the event is provided for the notification to occur.
- Below, you can adjust how to be notified for various event actions such as when new events are posted, events are changed, etc. These are very beneficial tools for shared calendars.
- When you are finished, click the Save button.