Add Calendar Subscription
Manually (iCal Feed)
- Tap the Settings icon on your home screen
- Go to Calendar (or Mail, Contacts, Calendars in iOS9 and below)
- In the Accounts section, tap Add Account
- Select Other
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar
- Fill in Server
- Tap next and fill in User Name & Password if necessary
- Select SSL if this calendar contains confidential data
- Remove Alarms if you want to
As an alternative you can email the Server URL to an account accessible on your iOS device.
Open the email on the device and tap the link to add the subscription.
This approach is best for solutions such as Roster Buster as well.
To add a Calendar Subscription as an in-app Purchase:
- In the app, go to Settings > Calendar Store
- Select the Calendar you wish to install
- Tap on the (+) button
- If you get a 'Could not connect to the iTunes Store' error, please try again
- Enter your App Store Account Details
- The purchase will now be processed by Apple
- Once the purchase has been confirmed by Apple, a popup will show up to install the calendar
- Follow the on-screen hints to install the calendar